|Eligibility||Any degree from a recognized University (10+2+3 pattern)|
|Age||The candidate should have completed 20 years of age at the time of admission|
- Basic Psychology
- Learning Disabilities and diagnosis
- Learning Disabilities and management
- Developmental and Medical aspects in children and adolescents
- Case studies- Learning disabilities diagnosis- Practical dissertation
- Case studies- Learning Disabilities- Remedial measures-Practical dissertation
Individuals who qualify in this course can work as special educators in Learning Disability in schools, hospitals, educational institutions, etc.
Method of Selection
An entrance examination consisting of MCQ will be conducted followed by an interview.
Rs.60, 000/- In addition, examination, convocation and other fees applicable as per the University norms.